Wednesday, July 9, 2014

still saying im not dead without posting anything

as the title says. this blog has gone through a couple of inactive periods, some lasting a year.

now time for the excuses

-my laptop is going to shit, disk drive is completely broken and for me to use any disk i need to completely disassemble my laptop. then disassemble the disk drive, insert whatever cd or dvd and then reassemble everything. it took me about an hour and a half to do so i could download software.

-i do not yet have a solid internet connection, this is probably the biggest leading cause. the content is here but uploading video is almost impossible

cant even upload a photo with my current connection

solid internet will happen eventually but for now the t3i can collect dust and take more photos of wood stoves.

i miss posting on this blog, and the youtube channel i have so soon enough ill add another bill so i will be able to do that shit once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment