Friday, May 9, 2014

I moved out of nyc ...

moved from queens nyc to bergenfield nj, some small town where the nearest bodega is atleast a 15 minute walk away instead of queens having 2 on every block.

moving aint easy, then to do it to a completely new state is even harder.
thanks to all the support of Joe for helping me out tremendously,
the wife Steph
and my bike, my sweet sweet bike.

making some friends and shit so videos will start up again soon
sometimes we update the instagram so check that out
if your a local to the nj area hit me up

full write up about the difference in nyc street/partk/trails to the nj scene and holy shit is it different.
ive only been here for about a month but i love it. miss the street scene horribly but i still love this town

2 comments:

  1. Idk it ull ever read this rob but we had wome damn good times...

    -Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete